Despite High Illiteracy Ravaging the State, Zamfara Govt Revokes Licences of 500 Private Schools
Licences of more than 500 private schools in Zamfara have been revoked by the state government over their inability to meet the required operational guidelines.
The state Commissioner for education, Ibrahim Abdullahi made the announcement on Tuesday January 5 and also told newsmen that a task force will soon be inaugurated to enforce compliance.
The commissioner said;
IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTER KOLA + WATER MELON SEED (Every Man Needs This!)
“The guidelines will have to be followed and be met by any private school proprietor before the issuance of licence to operate.”
Recounting how Governor Matawalle met a “poorly-arranged” setting on the operations of private schools, Abdullahi said proprietors at that time only needed to pay a start-up registration fee of N30,000, after which they had freedom to operate outside the control of the state government.
He also revealed that the state’s ministry of education that oversees the operations of private schools had been upgraded for efficiency.
“At the moment, we have a draft bill which we will forward to the house of assembly that will empower the ministry of education to have control over the way the private schools are set up and operated.”
# Despite High Illiteracy Ravaging the State, Zamfara Govt Revokes Licences of 500 Private Schools
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
- Jobs In Nigeria at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 ( Massive Recruitment of 10, 000 Graduates )
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]