On Tuesday, June 29, 2021, Zamfara State Governor Muhammad Bello Matawalle would defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) (APC).
ALSO READ : Tears & Sorrow As Man beats his wife to death for refusing to give him N2000 loan in Edo (photo)
According to an invitation letter sent to APC chieftains, Matawalle and his throngs of supporters will be formally welcomed into the party at the Zamfara State Government House in Gusau, the state capital, by 2 p.m. on Tuesday.
Mai Mala Buni, the governor of Yobe State and chairman of the APC Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee, signed the invitation letter.
See a copy of the letter below
# Zamfara Governor Bello Matawalle joins APC
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)