The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Mohammed who led a five-man panel announced that the judgment date will be communicated to all the parties.
The Supreme Court had on July 22, 2019, struck out the APC’s application asking the Apex Court to review its judgement on the governorship election.
In a unanimous ruling by a five-man panel of justices led by Justice Bode Rhodes-Vivour, the apex court said the application was incompetent and lacked merit.
The panel added that the application should not have been brought before it in the first place.
Reacting to the ruling, the lead counsel to the appellant, Robert Clarke, said the decision of the court was based on technicalities, stressing that the merits of his application were not looked into.
He added that he would tighten the loose ends that the judgement pointed out and submit his application again
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )