After a long battle with illness, a top member of the House of Representatives from Jigawa state has died.
Yuguda Hassan Kila, the Honourable, has been confirmed dead.
The member of the House of Representatives representing the Gwaram federal constituency in Jigawa State died at Abuja National Hospital at the age of 65 after a long illness, according to reports.
READ ALSO : Miyetti Allah Reacts to Governor Obiano’s Order Declaring Herdsmen With AK-47 As Criminals
“We regret to announce the death of Honorable Hassan Kila Yuguda, the member representing Gwaram federal constituency in Jigawa State,” said Mr. Auwalu Danladi Sankara, special assistant to the Jigawa State governor on media.
Hon. Kila, who was born in 1951 and is from Kila in the Gwaram Local Government Area, was first elected to the House of Representatives in 2015 and then re-elected in 2019.
Governor Badaru Abubakar expressed his condolences to his family, the people of Gwaram constituency, and the entire state.
# Yuguda Hassan Kila
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates