After a long battle with illness, a top member of the House of Representatives from Jigawa state has died.
Yuguda Hassan Kila, the Honourable, has been confirmed dead.
The member of the House of Representatives representing the Gwaram federal constituency in Jigawa State died at Abuja National Hospital at the age of 65 after a long illness, according to reports.
READ ALSO : Miyetti Allah Reacts to Governor Obiano’s Order Declaring Herdsmen With AK-47 As Criminals
“We regret to announce the death of Honorable Hassan Kila Yuguda, the member representing Gwaram federal constituency in Jigawa State,” said Mr. Auwalu Danladi Sankara, special assistant to the Jigawa State governor on media.
Hon. Kila, who was born in 1951 and is from Kila in the Gwaram Local Government Area, was first elected to the House of Representatives in 2015 and then re-elected in 2019.
Governor Badaru Abubakar expressed his condolences to his family, the people of Gwaram constituency, and the entire state.
# Yuguda Hassan Kila
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers