Ijaw youth leaders and chieftain of All Progressive Congress Mr Opukeme Cletus has requested the Ijaw in Niger Delta to vote for President muhammadu Buhari on this month’s presidential election.
He stated the Ijaw didn’t play a significant position within the emergency of the president within the first tenure, which just about affected and skewed significant Federal Appointments and different Federal Projects.
According to him, this is not going to occur to us once more as they’re ready to vote en mass for Buhari’s Second Tenure.
Mr. Opukeme, from Burutu LGA and writer of Abuja-based Online Newspaper made the appeal whereas briefing journalists in Warri, has urged Ijaw in Delta State by no means to make the error of voting Governor Ifeanyi Okowa who deserted the riverine communities with no tangible development for the 4 years, regardless of that it was giving block votes within the area in 2015.
He assured that “if the Ijaw vote for Chief Great Ogboru as the next Governor and Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan as Senator for the Delta South Senatorial District the duo we attract Human Capital and infrastructure development to the oil-rich however abandoned riverine communities
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022