On a train in Vienna, Austria, an unidentified Nigerian guy harassed the Super Falcons, a Nigerian women’s football team.
The Falcons are accused of failing Nigerian youths by representing a “terrorist regime,” according to the man.
He accused President Muhammadu Buhari’s government of killing and kidnapping Nigerian youngsters in a viral video.
ALSO READ : NCC Facilitated E-transmission in 2019, Officials Lied under Oath, Deserve Prosecution – Reps
He went on to say that such a government should not be represented, and that players have failed to represent the youths by representing Nigeria rather than the youths.
“I’m a Nigerian living in Vienna, and you guys are representing a terrorist government,” he stated.
“You should all be ashamed of yourself; this could not happen in any other European country.
“Their youths will not represent a terrorist regime, and a football team that knows the truth should not be supporting an organisation that is killing and kidnapping young people,” he said.
“You should be ashamed of yourself because you are mother fcers representing a country that is murdering your people.”
The man was, however, stopped in the middle of his journey when the Falcons forbade him from filming their faces.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022