Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa — that they could not cease ministerial appointments for the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Olusegun Aganga and Musiliu Obanikoro regardless of related opposition.
As reported by Saharareporters, the three senators are working with Bola Tinubu, National chief of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to persuade the Senate towards confirming Banire.
Responding to the event in a press statement, Banire instructed opponents of his nomination that he would solely worship God, and that “no dynasty or empire lasts forever”, as “whatever has a beginning will have an end”.
He mentioned he’s blessed with so many various contact addresses and consequently doesn’t desperately want a political job to outlive.
“It is those who are professional politicians and whose survival depends on such that can be so threatened,” he mentioned.
He additionally apologized to those that really feel he’s not submissive to worshipping Tinubu and co.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]