Muiz Banire, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nominee to turn into Chairman of the Board of Directors of Asset Management Corporation (AMCON), has reminded the three senators against his nomination — Remi Tinubu, Olamilekan Solomon and Gbenga Ashafa — that they could not cease ministerial appointments for the likes of Babatunde Fashola, Olusegun Aganga and Musiliu Obanikoro regardless of related opposition.
As reported by Saharareporters, the three senators are working with Bola Tinubu, National chief of the All Progressives Congress (APC), to persuade the Senate towards confirming Banire.
Responding to the event in a press statement, Banire instructed opponents of his nomination that he would solely worship God, and that “no dynasty or empire lasts forever”, as “whatever has a beginning will have an end”.
He mentioned he’s blessed with so many various contact addresses and consequently doesn’t desperately want a political job to outlive.
“It is those who are professional politicians and whose survival depends on such that can be so threatened,” he mentioned.
He additionally apologized to those that really feel he’s not submissive to worshipping Tinubu and co.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021