The Frontline House of Assembly Okpe Consituency aspirant Barr. Tony Ejoh during a consultation visit yesterday in Okpe LGA tasked all Okpe Sons and Daughters to participate actively in the forthcoming general elections.
He made this call during a consultation visit at ward 3 in Okpe LGA in a press statement made available for Ejesgist Media.
He said ” I use this medium to felicitate with Nigerian workers today (yesterday) being the day set aside to celebrate and honour all workers. I task all workers to be more focused, and committed in their service to humanity. we know some of our workers in Okpe LGA are celebrating with tears, as a result of PDP led Government. But hope is not lost if they can make proper use of their PVC to put the right people in the right place.
Your PVC is your power, use it to send me to represent you all as the House of Assembly member in the forthcoming general elections. I promise to make laws that will bring Development and restore the lost glory to the people of Okpe Kingdom.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)