YouTube, also known as You T, is an American website that allows users to upload, share, and watch videos online.
You T company’s headquarters are located in San Bruno, California. On February 14, 2005, Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim were the ones who initiated the venture. It is currently owned by Google, and after Google Search, it is the website that receives the second most visits.
Anyone, company, or organisation can go to YouTube or the official YouTube website https://www.youtube.com/ to register and continue to share their videos for free.
Access to YouTube videos is free. But there are premium plans for individuals to subscribe to in order to watch videos without seeing advertisements.
Those who upload videos on You T.
Those who publish or upload videos on their own You T channels are called YouTubers.
Nigeria has thousands of YouTubers who live stream different programmes daily to Nigeria and a global audience.
How to become a YouTuber
Becoming a YouTuber in Nigeria doesn’t require any official registration. All you need to become a YouTuber is as follows:
- Mobile phone , table or laptop
- Reliable internet service or connectivity.
- Use a video editor to edit your videos and inscribe your brand name on your videos.
How to make money as a YouTuber
Also, a YouTuber, you can also make money through the Google YouTube publisher advertising network or through local advertising.
However, to qualify for the Google YouTube publisher advertising network, you must have at least one thousand subscribers on your channel
Reputable media organisations such as the BBC, CNN, TVC, Channels TV, Arise TV, AIT, and others use live stream access to broadcast their live programmes or TV shows to billions of viewers.
You T can be used to promote brands.
CEO: Susan Wojcicki (5 Feb 2014–)
Headquarters: San Bruno, California, United States
You T annual Revenue: 28.84 billion USD
Parent organization: Google
Founders: Jawed Karim, Chad Hurley, Steve Chen
You T Owners: Google, Alphabet Inc..
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications