In a tweet , Kanu warned residents of the state’s Mbaise Mbano and Obowo axes to be on the lookout for news that the Nigerian Army had deployed drones to the area.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 ALSO READ : How Reps Approve Buhar’s $1.5 billion, €995 Million Loans Without Seeing Terms & Conditions
- 0.2 ALSO READ : BREAKING: Shekau Kills Boko Haram War Commander, Appoints New One
- 0.3 READ ALSO : Nnamdi Kanu Gives IPOB Members Serious Warning Concerning Yorubas
- 0.4 ALSO READ : CBN Sacks First Bank Directors , Gives Reasons ( Full Details )
- 0.5 ALSO READ : Watch Moment Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Blesses Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Backs Him in Biafra Struggle, Ask Buhari To Honourably Resign
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
ALSO READ : How Reps Approve Buhar’s $1.5 billion, €995 Million Loans Without Seeing Terms & Conditions
He also said that soldiers in large Hilux vehicles were advancing to the aforementioned areas.
Members of the Eastern Security Network were advised to defend their homelands from “terrorists in uniform,” according to the separatist.
In his tweet, he wrote, “Danger!” A @HQNigerianArmy drone has been spotted over Mbaise, Mbano, and Obowo, and several Hilux Vans are currently moving into these areas. Men must be on high alert to repel these uniformed criminals. Imo State is the battleground. We must protect our homeland!”
A @HQNigerianArmy drone has been spotted over Mbaise, Mbano, and Obowo, and several Hilux Vans are currently moving into these areas.
Men must be on high alert to repel these uniformed criminals. The state, in my view, is the battlefield. Our homeland must be safeguarded!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (@MaziNnamdiKanu) on April 28, 2021
Recall that the Nigerian Army and Air Force deployed combat fighter jets to Orlu communities in Imo State in February 2021.
The fighter jets reportedly carried out aerial attacks as part of the military’s attempt to dislodge Eastern Security Network operatives believed to be hiding in the woods.
Nigerian forces are currently carrying out aerial attacks in our areas. Many innocent lives could be lost as a result of this. According to a community leader, they are most likely looking for ESN operatives who are tracking the activities of killer Fulani herdsmen.
ALSO READ : Watch Moment Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Blesses Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Backs Him in Biafra Struggle, Ask Buhari To Honourably Resign
The Nigerian Army used battle helicopters, gun trucks, and soldiers to search for suspicious forests in the South-East states where the ESN, led by Nnamdi Kanu, was rumoured to be camping in December.
Drones and hidden cameras believed to be installed by the ESN captured footage of Nigerian Army helicopters and tanks, as well as soldiers searching for the ESN camp for possible arrests.
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt