Buhari finished Obasanjo's Political Career over INEC Credibility in a Press Statement.
President Muhammadu Buhari has questioned the credentials giving former President Olusegun Obasanjo the quality to sit in judgement over his administration, saying the former Nigerian leader lacks the moral right to query the credibility or otherwise of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct free and fair polls in the forthcoming general election.
For the umpteenth time, Obasanjo yesterday came hard on Buhari over his administration’s preparedness for the elections, alleging that the president was simply perfecting plans to rig the polls.
Specifically, Obasanjo expressed doubt about INEC’s integrity in respect of the next general polls, declaring emphatically that Buhari was not ready to conduct free, fair and credible elections, but had been deceiving Nigerians.
But President Buhari who fired back at the former president asked Nigerians to crosscheck properly whether Obasanjo, who had declared in 2007 that the election that brought the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua would be do-or-die, has any moral right to challenge INEC’s credibility under his administration.
With this it seems, Buhari finally finished Obasanjo's Political Career
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august