Buhari finished Obasanjo’s Political Career over INEC Credibility in a Press Statement.
President Muhammadu Buhari has questioned the credentials giving former President Olusegun Obasanjo the quality to sit in judgement over his administration, saying the former Nigerian leader lacks the moral right to query the credibility or otherwise of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to conduct free and fair polls in the forthcoming general election.
For the umpteenth time, Obasanjo yesterday came hard on Buhari over his administration’s preparedness for the elections, alleging that the president was simply perfecting plans to rig the polls.
Specifically, Obasanjo expressed doubt about INEC’s integrity in respect of the next general polls, declaring emphatically that Buhari was not ready to conduct free, fair and credible elections, but had been deceiving Nigerians.
But President Buhari who fired back at the former president asked Nigerians to crosscheck properly whether Obasanjo, who had declared in 2007 that the election that brought the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua would be do-or-die, has any moral right to challenge INEC’s credibility under his administration.
With this it seems, Buhari finally finished Obasanjo’s Political Career
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria