Bandits in Katsina have been given a 48-hour ultimatum to unconditionally release all kidnapped persons in their custody or face the full wrath of the law.
The Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Inuwa made the declaration while briefing newsmen on the outcome of an extraordinary meeting held with relevant stakeholders.
Mr. Inuwa while warning bandits said that this would be the last meeting the government will have with them to advocate for peaceful co-existence between them and the larger society, stating that the state government will no longer grant an excuse to bandits who breach the peace accord.
“For those repentants who still abide by the dictates of the accord, the government would provide them a piece of land to relocate as no going back the military will soon resume in full force.”
Other stakeholders who attended the meeting include the General Officer Commanding 8th Division of the Nigerian Army, Sokoto, General Aminu Bande, the repentant as well as representatives of some recalcitrant bandits from Katsina and Zamfara States.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International