Bandits in Katsina have been given a 48-hour ultimatum to unconditionally release all kidnapped persons in their custody or face the full wrath of the law.
The Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Inuwa made the declaration while briefing newsmen on the outcome of an extraordinary meeting held with relevant stakeholders.
Mr. Inuwa while warning bandits said that this would be the last meeting the government will have with them to advocate for peaceful co-existence between them and the larger society, stating that the state government will no longer grant an excuse to bandits who breach the peace accord.
“For those repentants who still abide by the dictates of the accord, the government would provide them a piece of land to relocate as no going back the military will soon resume in full force.”
Other stakeholders who attended the meeting include the General Officer Commanding 8th Division of the Nigerian Army, Sokoto, General Aminu Bande, the repentant as well as representatives of some recalcitrant bandits from Katsina and Zamfara States.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]