Bandits in Katsina have been given a 48-hour ultimatum to unconditionally release all kidnapped persons in their custody or face the full wrath of the law.
The Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Mustapha Inuwa made the declaration while briefing newsmen on the outcome of an extraordinary meeting held with relevant stakeholders.
Mr. Inuwa while warning bandits said that this would be the last meeting the government will have with them to advocate for peaceful co-existence between them and the larger society, stating that the state government will no longer grant an excuse to bandits who breach the peace accord.
“For those repentants who still abide by the dictates of the accord, the government would provide them a piece of land to relocate as no going back the military will soon resume in full force.”
Other stakeholders who attended the meeting include the General Officer Commanding 8th Division of the Nigerian Army, Sokoto, General Aminu Bande, the repentant as well as representatives of some recalcitrant bandits from Katsina and Zamfara States.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt