It was so fun on Twitter over trending Job advert.
An employer took to his Twitter page to share a job vacancy advert as he’s in search of an employee but the content of his advert caught the attention of Twitter users and made him go viral on the platform.
Samuel Otigba, who’s a brand strategist and was nominated for Forbes 30 under 30 in 2018, tweeted,
“Looking for someone I can trust to manage my food factory in Kaduna. Good pay with health insurance. You can steal cause I know you will & I can’t control it, but keep the thieving within 5-10% of the total net profit & we are good.”
Some Twitter users were awed by his tweet as they said he was being realistic with his expectations. However, others accused him of implying that all Nigerians are potential thieves.
Below are his tweets and reactions to them,
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization