Popular Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye took to Instagram to lambast those who mock Nigerians for having an accent.
The singer referred to this group of people as illiterates, noting that their feeling of superiority in speaking English without a Nigerian accent is no prize and doesn’t equal intelligence.
Taking to his Instagram stories, he wrote;
“pls ohh….if they say you sound igbotic, yourubastic, hausatic or however you sound, okay be proud of it…
You see those people who think you are an illiterate when you sound like that…they are the real illiterate.
There’s nothing in their coconut head. Isi aki.”
News Search Terms
Latest News in Nigeria , Naija Gist Amebo, Instant Naija Newspapers, Naija News ,Naija News Now, Legit News, Talk of Naija News, Naija News Gossip, Nigeria news, Latest Naija News Loaded, Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria , Latestnewsinnigeria
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited