You a Pastor that tell lies.
Stop telling lies to Nigerians
Reacting to Osinbajo's claim that Jonathan doled out the sum of N100 billion and $295 million in cash two weeks to the 2015 elections. Mr Omokri lashed Osinbajor saying He is a pastor that tell lies to Nigerians.
Omokri's full statement below…
"My attention has been drawn to claims in the media by the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, against former President Jonathan. Speaking on Friday the 27th of October 2017 in Lagos at a 'Greater Nigeria Pastors Conference', the Vice President said: "Weeks before the 2015 elections, the government then, gave out N100billion in cash and $295million in cash ostensibly for security within two weeks".
"I make bold to say that the Vice President has once again taken to his characteristic habit of lying.
"Nigerians may recall that only last week, Vice President Osinbajo was in Anambra state where he lied that the present administration had paid $2 billion for the second Niger Bridge.
"I had cause to expose that lie and forced the Presidency to issue a 'clarification'. The money released was 2 billion Naira and it came from the Sovereign Wealth Fund set up by the Jonathan administration which the APC resisted and challenged in court.
"It will also be recalled that in February 2016, the Vice President again lied when he claimed that both the Jonathan and Yar'adua government did not build a single road. This fact was easily disproved when even members of this administration, including Osinbajo's boss, President Buhari, began commissioning projects, including roads built by the Jonathan administration.
"Nigerians will recall that the Jonathan administration rebuilt the Benin-Ore portions of the Benin-Lagos road, the Vom-Manchok road, the Kano-Zaria Road bridge (named after late Emir Ado Bayero) and many more.
"On this recent allegation by the Vice President, not only has the Vice President again lied, he is doing so to divert attention from the Maina scandal in which the administration in which he serves, by the testimony of the Maina Family, invited Abdulrasheed Maina, the infamous alleged pension thief, back into the country, reinstated him, promoted him and deployed him as Director of Human Resources in the ministry of Internal affairs.
"When they were found out, the Presidency resorted to its favorite past time of blame game by preposterously accusing former President Jonathan of somehow magically being the brain behind Maina's return. This is even as the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, had already revealed that he "acted in the public's interest" in initiating the process for Maina's return.
"There is also the $25 billion Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation scam which is the biggest scam ever in the history of Nigeria since 1914 to date.
"Finally, Nigerians want to know the truth about the Babachir Lawal probe which has been concluded and handed over to the President many months ago but of which no action has been taken.
"Nigerians want to hear the truth about these scandals and not tired lies about looted funds that keep being recycled without proof.
"I would like to remind the Vice President that he is a pastor and therefore conversant with the biblical admonition in Revelations 21:8 that "all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone."
"It is not too late for the Vice President to turn a new leaf and begin to apologize to Nigerians for the three million jobs a year he and his boss promised, but ended up losing 4.5 million jobs in their first two years according to the Nigerian Bureau of statistics.
"If Vice President Osinbajo is looking for who to blame for the present sorry state of the Nigerian economy, he should buy a mirror.
"The rushed implementation of the Treasury Single Account policy of the Jonathan administration, the constant negative comments about our economy by the President while on foreign trips, the inconsistent foreign exchange policies of the government, the advise to the World Bank to focus only on Northern Nigeria, the openly pro Northern Agenda which gives promotion and appointments to persons of Northern extraction irrespective of merit or experience are to blame, not Dr. Goodluck Jonathan."
Read also : Pay workers directly from Abuja
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Asharami Energy Limited recruitment for Entry Level Data Analysts
- Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc, Latest Job Openings 21st August 2019
- Quanlee Overseas Warehouse Nigeria Limited : Latest Recruitment (37 Openings)
- Supreme Court takes decision on PDP’s INEC server claim
- Video Editors Jobs in Lagos at Woman in the Jungle
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 36
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 10
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 228
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 13
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1042
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1526
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 11
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 155
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1126
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 14
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 10
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9