The federal government has been warned to unfreeze all accounts belonging to Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho or risk the consequences.
Mr. Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, a Yoruba activist, has lashed out at the federal government for freezing his bank accounts.
The activist on Tuesday warned the federal government, according to Vanguard, that failure to unfreeze his accounts would result in serious protests in the South West.
Following his assault on the killer-herdsmen in Oyo State, his accounts were frozen.
Igboho, who spoke to Vanguard, confirmed that the Federal Government had frozen all of his bank accounts because some individuals were collecting donations.
Igboho, however, said he had no hands in the said donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to prevent youths across the South-West region from protesting nationwide.
His words: “My bank accounts have been frozen because I’m fighting for a fair course.” I know that people from Yoruba are behind me.
READ ALSO : Buhari is not a Talkative President, He Cannot Speak On Every National Issue–Femi Adesina
“I am not going to relent. By putting an end to criminal activities in Yorubaland, I must accomplish my objectives.
“There will be serious protests across the South-West if they refuse to release my accounts.
“Yes, the Yoruba live in fear. They are afraid that they might be attacked by killer-herdsmen.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State