The federal government has been warned to unfreeze all accounts belonging to Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho or risk the consequences.
Mr. Sunday Adeyemo, better known as Sunday Igboho, a Yoruba activist, has lashed out at the federal government for freezing his bank accounts.
The activist on Tuesday warned the federal government, according to Vanguard, that failure to unfreeze his accounts would result in serious protests in the South West.
Following his assault on the killer-herdsmen in Oyo State, his accounts were frozen.
Igboho, who spoke to Vanguard, confirmed that the Federal Government had frozen all of his bank accounts because some individuals were collecting donations.
Igboho, however, said he had no hands in the said donations, warning that his accounts must be unfrozen to prevent youths across the South-West region from protesting nationwide.
His words: “My bank accounts have been frozen because I’m fighting for a fair course.” I know that people from Yoruba are behind me.
READ ALSO : Buhari is not a Talkative President, He Cannot Speak On Every National Issue–Femi Adesina
“I am not going to relent. By putting an end to criminal activities in Yorubaland, I must accomplish my objectives.
“There will be serious protests across the South-West if they refuse to release my accounts.
“Yes, the Yoruba live in fear. They are afraid that they might be attacked by killer-herdsmen.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates