Yahaya Bello Rejects COVID-19 vaccine; says it’s meant to kill
Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor, has wrongly alleged that the Covid-19 vaccines are intended to kill individuals and he has discouraged its use.
The rise in cases of coronavirus in Nigeria has resulted in the need for vaccines to minimise the spread of the virus.
The federal government has announced that the coronavirus vaccine will be provided to Nigerians by January 2021.
However, Yahaya Bello challenged the authenticity of the vaccine in a viral video and criticised its use.
Bello asked why there is no cure for HIV and many other human diseases, yet a coronavirus vaccine was produced after just 1 year.
“In less than one year of COVID-19, he said: “Vaccines are being produced. There is still no vaccine for HIV, malaria, cancer, headache and several other diseases that kill us. They want to use the vaccines (COVID-19) to introduce the disease that will kill you and us. Forbidden by God.
During the Pfizer polio vaccines that paralysed and killed our children, we can draw our minds back to what happened in Kano. We’ve got our lessons learned.
“If they say they are taking the vaccines in the public allow them to take their vaccines. Don’t say I said you should not take it but if you want to take it, open your eyes before you take the vaccines.”
# Yahaya Bello Rejects COVID-19 vaccine
Pay Attention To:
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst