Yahaya Bello Rejects COVID-19 vaccine; says it’s meant to kill
Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor, has wrongly alleged that the Covid-19 vaccines are intended to kill individuals and he has discouraged its use.
The rise in cases of coronavirus in Nigeria has resulted in the need for vaccines to minimise the spread of the virus.
The federal government has announced that the coronavirus vaccine will be provided to Nigerians by January 2021.
However, Yahaya Bello challenged the authenticity of the vaccine in a viral video and criticised its use.
Bello asked why there is no cure for HIV and many other human diseases, yet a coronavirus vaccine was produced after just 1 year.
“In less than one year of COVID-19, he said: “Vaccines are being produced. There is still no vaccine for HIV, malaria, cancer, headache and several other diseases that kill us. They want to use the vaccines (COVID-19) to introduce the disease that will kill you and us. Forbidden by God.
During the Pfizer polio vaccines that paralysed and killed our children, we can draw our minds back to what happened in Kano. We’ve got our lessons learned.
“If they say they are taking the vaccines in the public allow them to take their vaccines. Don’t say I said you should not take it but if you want to take it, open your eyes before you take the vaccines.”
# Yahaya Bello Rejects COVID-19 vaccine
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com