The Lagos State Government through Gbenga Omotoso, the commissioner for Information and strategy has reacted to the attacks on Shoprite Complexes at Jakande and Sangotedo Area of Ajah by some unidentified people claiming to be acting in retaliation against the attacks on Nigerians in South Africa.
The state government said, ‘these attacks are condemned as they are against the Nigerian spirit of accommodation and benevolence that the country in general and Lagos State in particular is noted for.
The Federal Government is in dialogue with South African Authorities to stop this obnoxious act. We appeal to our compatriots to eschew violence and any unlawful acts. The Lagos State Government wishes to reiterate its commitment to providing a conducive atmosphere where businesses are conducted without hindrances.
The security agencies have been directed to ensure that law and order prevail in all parts of the State, even as Lagosians are advised to go about their activities without any fear.
Pay Attention To:
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc