Rt. Hon (Engr) Victor Onyekachi Ochei, was born 25th February 1969, he hails from Onicha Olona in Aniocha North LGA. He graduated from University of Benin, with a Bsc. in Chemical Engineering. He attended St Thomas Secondary School, Kano. He had his compulsory one year service at Ondo state.
He earned a Masters of Science Degree in Corporate Governance from Leeds Metropolitan University in the United Kingdom. He obtained a Law Degree (LL.B) from the Delta State University in 1996.
He was elected Speaker Delta State House of Assembly, on June 6th 2011 as the representative of Aniocha North Constituency. He is listed as the longest serving Speaker in Delta state Assembly, as he spent two years and nine months. He voluntarily resigned on March 18th, 2014. Others say he was actually forced into resigning to avoid being impeached as Speaker.
In 2011 at the age of 42, he became the youngest Nigerian to earn the prestigious Fellowship of the Nigerian Society of Engineers, FNSE, for his contributions to the practice and development of Engineering in Nigeria.
He spent a total of 12 years at the Delta State House of Assembly. Prior to that he set up DAV Notch Nigeria Ltd, a Company that is alleged to have 250 staff in its payroll. Its also listed as one of the Leading Engineering firm in Nigeria. The same company he used in allegedly defrauding the Legislature and Delta state government. #27bn and #150m.
He was accused of diverting and misappropriating IPP #27b. He was also accused of abusing office by spending #80m on his residence alone to renovate and #13.5m on other houses in the Legislative quarters. This particular case still hangs on his neck and has made each post he seeks for elude him.
He used four companies to carry out the said fraudulent act, namely; DAV Notch Nigeria Ltd, with Rc no. 31625, Kachi and Bube Nigeria Ltd, with Rc no. 491585, HANVICIND Ltd, Rc no. 385425 and Donald and Monica.
It is obvious Hon Ochei, belongs to the State Assembly, where you have set your footprints in the sands of time and even emerged Speaker. Its on record that you could not be trusted with a small office like Speaker, but emptied the account, the coffers and abused the office. If he becomes Governor, Deltans would wake up one morning to discover they have been sold out. He is certainly not to be trusted. Hon Ochei was tested and found wanting. He should forget it. Even a man also informed us the this same Ochie in April 2015 had a press conference in the presence of a rtd General that he bought some turbines from Roseloss of Germany and they are shipping them down which has never got to Nigeria up till this very moment.
For the purpose of our Analysis,Hon Cairo Ojougboh,still stands out .Rt.Hon Ochei,i mean no disrespect,please stick with the state House of Assembly,therein rest your strength.
Still your boy, Benjamin Oruma.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International