Worldwide Coronavirus Recoveries Pass 15 Million
The confirmed recoveries from coronavirus worldwide has now hit a record high of 15 million, as the cases continues a downward slide globally.
There are currently 6.2 million active confirmed cases of the virus worldwide.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
Most people who fall sick with COVID-19 will experience mild to moderate symptoms and recover without special treatment.
The virus that causes COVID-19 is mainly transmitted through droplets generated when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or exhales. These droplets are too heavy to hang in the air, and quickly fall on floors or surfaces.
Since the turn of the year, there have been over 22 million confirmed cases of the virus globally, though it seems the virus is going down globally, as 15 million people have now been confirmed to have recovered.
410 new cases of Coronavirus were recorded in Nigeria on Tuesday August 18, as confirmed by the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
A breakdown of the new cases across states is as follows; Lagos-210, FCT-45, Ondo-30, Plateau-21, Edo-19, Ogun-16, Oyo-13, Nasarawa-12, Bauchi-11, Enugu-10, Kwara-7, Kaduna-6, Anambra-4, Ebonyi-3, Abia-2, Rivers-1.
There are now 49,895 confirmed cases of Coronavirus across the country. 981 deaths have been recorded, 37,051 patients who recovered from the disease have also been discharged.
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]