The Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State has adjourned till August 1, the divorce suit brought by one Beauty Nathaniel against her husband, Odinye Nathaniel.
Beauty, who said her husband was violent and failed to satisfy her in bed, prayed the court to dissolve their 12-year-old marriage and grant her custody of their two children.
The applicant on Friday also declared that the kids were not her husband’s.
“My lord, I’m tired of my husband and our wedlock because he never ceases to beat me because I often challenge him to live up to expectation as the head of the home”, Tribune quoted her as saying.
“He neglects me and doesn’t bother whether I eat or put a decent dress on while we share no intimacy as husband and wife.
“He accuses me of being unfaithful to him. My lord I admit that this is true because he has failed to satisfy my sexual need. I need someone who will give me total attention. I deserve to be happy and have therefore sought for happiness outside home.
“My lord, the truth is that my husband is impotent. I have not enjoyed sex with him since we got married. He lies beside me like a log of wood every night while I burn.
Policeman dismissed, arraigned for killing NYSC member ( see details)
“I’m declaring before the court today that he’s not the father of our two children; he’s not capable of fathering a child.
“I no more love him. I, therefore, want to leave his house and start life all over again. I pray the court to grant me custody of the two children because they are not his.”
Reacting, the husband insisted that the children were his.
“Those two children are mine. She lied that I’m impotent. I have impregnated two women at two different occasions but asked them to terminate the pregnancies because I wasn’t interested in marrying them.
“Despite playing my role adequately as husband and father, she still flirts around.
“I bought her a car and also put her in charge of our building project since my job demands travelling a lot. She was actually the one handling the money meant for the project.
“There was no time I denied her what was necessary to live a comfortable life. I tried to satisfy her to the best of my ability”.
The court president, Chief Ademola Odunola after listening to both parties stated that more evidence would be needed.
He adjourned the case and ordered the couple to appear in court with their children, parents and eyewitnesses.
AddThis Sharing Buttons
QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS IN YOUR FIELD
- Video: Husband , Wife Burnt beyond Recognition
- Job for Project Construction Manager ( Subgrade Earthwork) at China Geo-engineering Company - Nationwide
- Executive House Keeper, Food and Beverage Manager needy at Rovedana Limited
- Sales Supervisor at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited - Onitsha, Edo, Ondo, Ebonyi & Lagos
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Job for Factory Costing Analyst
DON’T GIVE UP HUNTING FOR JOB
HOT JOBS, RECOMMEND FOR YOU
- NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS 2019 Massive Recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019
- Dangote Cement Plc, Recruitment 8th August 2019
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019: Latest Vacancies ( 4 Slots )
- IROKO TV Partners Limited massive recruitment for Outbound Telesales Agents (500 slots )
- Edo State Government 2019 Apprenticeship Programme
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment for Observers in Kogi and Bayelsa States, August 2019
- Kaduna State Government 2019 Massive Recruitment for Entry-level & Exp
- Entry Level Bank Tellers recruitment in a Reputable Bank in Lagos, August 2019
- Entry Level Recruitment at UBA Bank, 1st August, 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment For Customer Service Representatives In A Renowned Commercial Bank ( Nationwide )
- Massive Recruitment at Titan Trust Bank Limited, (18 Positions )
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc : Latest Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment for 19th, July 2019 [ 8 Position ]
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS
JOBS BY CATEGORIES
- Abia State 11
- ABUJA FCT 35
- Adamawa State 16
- Akwa Ibom State 14
- Anambra State 12
- Apprenticeship training 3
- Banking Industry 29
- Bauchi State 9
- Bayelsa State 10
- Benue State 9
- Borno State 16
- Career Tips 7
- Construction Company 9
- Contract Job 6
- Cross River State 13
- Delta State 12
- Ebonyi State 12
- Edo State 16
- Ekiti State 11
- Engineering Jobs 15
- Entry-level Jobs 225
- Enugu State 9
- Featured 12
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA 2
- Full time jobs 1027
- Gombe State 10
- Google AdSense know how 6
- Hotel Management/hospitality company 4
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE 1
- Imo State 9
- Internship Jobs 36
- Jigawa State 8
- JOB FOR SSCE 64
- Jobs and Recruitment 1512
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law 6
- Jobs in Education 10
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA 127
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST 94
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH 137
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST 292
- Jos 7
- Kaduna State 15
- Kano State 10
- Katsina State 9
- Kebbi State 9
- Kogi State 11
- Kwara State 12
- Lagos State 146
- Management and Logistics Company 7
- Manager jobs 7
- Manufacturing Industry 8
- Marketing Jobs 2
- Medical /Health 13
- MSC/MS / PHD 52
- Nasarawa State 8
- NCE/OND/HND/BSC 1111
- NGO / Community Services 2
- Nigeria Election 2
- Ogun State 15
- Oil and Gas Company 27
- Ondo State 11
- Osun State 10
- Oyo State 13
- Part Time Jobs 8
- PASS QUESTIONS 1
- Plateau 7
- Rivers State 26
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs 6
- Sokoto State 9
- Taraba State 9
- Yobe State 9
- Zamfara State 9