A young Nigerian lady has taken to Twitter to beg everyone to begin calling her Bolt driver’s number.
She said he ended the trip of his own accord not long after the journey started, then when she tried to exit the car, he dragged her back in and refused to let her leave.
She added that she is afraid for her life.
She later shared an update from a restaurant to assure everyone that she’s OK.
She claims she had to jump out of the car to escape.
In tears, she explained that she’s now waiting for her dad’s driver to come pick her.
Watch the video below:
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Pay Attention To:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- 2021 Ongoing Recruitment at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst