Ghanaian lady, who has been married for the previous 20 years and not using a little one, has been blessed with 5 infants (quintuplets). The 45-year-old generally known as Maame Cynthia welcomed her bundle of pleasure, two ladies and three boys at Sam-J Specialist Hospital at Haatso, Accra in Ghana. The infants had been conceived by way of in-vitro fertilisation.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Abuja Conjoined Twins: UATH Gives Update on Condition of Babies
Maame Cynthia revealed how two of her impatient husbands divorced her on account of her incapacity to conceive however that, she pressured, didn’t deter her from hoping to have a good time the fruit of her womb.
So when she remarried and was nonetheless dealing with the issue, she trusted God for a breakthrough.
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]