…As confederate escape arrest
A Woman has sets man ablaze for owing her N200 in Delta State.
According to the Nation, the difficulty began when the duo accosted the sufferer demanding for N200 owed one of many ladies, a black market supplier of petroleum merchandise. The younger man merely recognized as Sunday was set ablaze in Effurun, Uwvie L.G.A.
It was gathered that after the sufferer was drenched with gasoline, the opposite girl threw a match in the route of the deceased.
READ ALSO : Tribunal : Hallims Agoda defeats Ben Ibakpa
The sufferer died earlier than medical help might attain him.
Adeleke stated the suspect could be charged to court after investigation.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]