Woman Accuses Boy She Helped Of Robbing Her And Attacking Her Child Amid The Coronavirus Lockdown
A woman is calling for help online after she was allegedly robbed during the Coronavirus lockdown by a boy she “fed and gave work.”
The Twitter user claims the boy stole a phone, laptop, and a huge sum of money from her home in Ketu Alapere, Lagos. He also allegedly attacked her son before he made away with the stolen items.
To make matters worse, he’s been using her WhatsApp to beg for money.
The woman said when she sent him a message threatening him with jail, he taunted her and said he’ll “love that”.
Below is a screenshot of chats between the accused and the woman who helped him.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health