Bayelsa Govt Seals Winners Chapel And Five Other Churches For Violating COVID-19 Protocol
Six churches have been sealed in Bayelsa for violating the state government’s directive on conducting services during the Coronavirus pandemic.
The churches which violated the state government’s directive of holding services with only 50 worshipers include Living Faith Church, Igbogene, Salvation Victory Centre, Igbogene, Shalom International Christian Centre along Tombia-Amassoma road, Great Grace Distinguished Assembly, Okutukutu and Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Opolo and Hebrews International Church, Ayama road.
The State Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Information, Mr Freston Akpor said the churches which also failed to comply with safety measures wearing of face masks and observance of social distancing during service, will remain sealed until further notice to serve as deterrent to other churches.
Akpor also disclosed that two churches; the Halleluya Deliverance Ministry International and Embassy Faith churches were unsealed on Sunday May 31 after an undertaken to comply with prescribed safety protocols.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International