The All Progressives Congress in Edo State has berated the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, over his latest comments on the former national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomole.
During a live television programme on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Wike was quoted to have described Oshiomole as ‘a liar’ over his recent criticisms of Edo state governor, Godwin Obaseki.
The governor also said that Obaseki does not have an opponent ahead of the forthcoming governorship election in Edo.
ALSO READ : If A Woman Falsely Accuses You Of Rape, You Need To Shut Up And Accept The Charges – Canadian Activist Tells Men
But in a statement on Wednesday, spokesman of the Edo State APC Campaign Council, Mr John Mayaki, noted that Wike lacks the character to condemn Oshiomole. He alleged that Wike and Obaseki were planning to disrupt the poll and unleash violence on residents of the state.
Mayaki said the PDP allegedly intends to mar the election the same way it was done in River state by Wike. He added that
He said, “According to reliable data sourced from Peace Map, political violence in Rivers State steadily increased beginning in January 2015, peaking in the lead-up and aftermath of the April gubernatorial elections and this was due largely to the violent attitude of Nyesom Wike, who once infamously attended a campaign event wielding a machete.
ALSO READ : Horror! Newly Married Soldier Killed By Fellow Military Colleague In Borno While Talking To His Wife (Photo)
“In Edo State, we have seen the same trait. There is a persistent problem in the violent, dishonest, and generally deplorable conduct of the rejected PDP, which poses a great threat to the peaceful conduct of the September 19 election.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- INEC Recruitment 2020 for Edo and Ondo Election |pres.inecnigeria.org
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]