Alhaja Ariat Smith died at the age of 65 on Friday, June 5, after she succumbed to an undisclosed illness.
In a statement by the Lagos State government, signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, announcing her death, it stated that the deceased will be buried Saturday, June 6 according to Islamic rites.
“Lagos State Government, on behalf of the Smith family, wishes to announce the passage of our mother and grandmother, Alhaja Ariat Aderoju Smith (nee Jinadu) who died on Friday, June 5, at the age of 69. “The remains of late Alhaja Ariat Smith will be buried on Saturday, June 6, in accordance with Muslim rites. “Only immediate family members will be allowed at the burial rites, in strict compliance with the NCDC/Lagos State Government’s guidelines on COVID-19 social distancing protocol. “May Allah grant her Aljanah Firdaus.”
She is survived by her husband, Musiliu A. K. Smith; children: Mr. Mujeed Adekunle Smith and Mrs. Atiat Olubunmi Sheidu.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021