Another deadly armed robbery and kidnap kingpin, who participated in the New Year attack in Omoku, Rivers State,paraded at the Force Headquarters, Abuja on thursday
The 32-year-old suspect, Desmond Okotubo, who is a father of three, from Egbenma town in Unelga Local Government Area of Rivers State.
He told newsmen in Abuja that, “the arrest and humiliation of the mother of Don Waney, coupled with the destruction of Waney’s mansions was the main reason for the New Year attack in Omoku.”
He also revealed, “that the plan to invade Omoku was hatched in Owerri, Imo State,” adding that Omoku vigilante group members were their original targets and not church worshippers.
Okotubo further explained that their decision to vent their anger on the worshippers came when they could not track down the vigilante group members.
He said vigilante members were instrumental to the arrest of Don Waney’s mother and tracing of his mansions for destruction by government.
Nemesis at work: Oh, what a Pity Barr. Fred Latimore, who will you choose OKOWA OR BUHARI?
- FG Approves Recruitment Of 30,000 Graduates For NALDA Programme
- Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Management Trainee Recruitment at 3P Solutions & Company
- Graduate Job Recruitment at Haventis Drugs Limited
- First Bank Nigeria 2021 Massive Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria ( January )
- Nigeria Police Force, NPF Microfinance Bank Plc Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 (28 Positions)
- Franchise Governance Officer at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Transaction Trainees Needed in a Reputable Bank in Nigeria
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to [email protected]