By Omajemite Don
The Suspension of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, Senator representing Delta Central Senatorial is illegal.
Ejesgist Media Learnt that the report of the committee which the Senate used to suspend Senator Omo-Agege was signed by six out of 16 members of the panel. And all of the members except two are from an opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).”
Recall that Nigeria Senate on Thursday 12th April suspended Senator Ovie Omo- Agege, APC, Delta Central for ninety legislative days and asked to withdraw his suit against the Senate from the court. The Senate has also mandated that Parliamentary Support Group ( Senate) for President Muhammadu Buhari must be disbanded immediately.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives