The new National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has insisted that the other candidates withdrew themselves “unconditionally”.
Oshiomhole stated this at the party’s National Convention on Saturday in Abuja.
The former Edo Governor claimed that he emerged unopposed because of the trust his other colleagues had for him.
Oshiomhole was unopposed after a voice affirmation by party members.
“Few days before today, all the other candidates, one after the other decided individually, on their own to withdraw unconditionally. So to God be the glory,” he said.
“When people trust you, then half of the job is done. When you are free to initiate ideas, you are able to mediate with your internal differences so that the people know that you are their own and that you are not working against them, there will be no suspicion about who you have to use or the person you settle for.
“Number two is that we have to promise the world a people democracy. We give members the voice by ensuring that party members and everybody discuss issues and at the national level, we need to challenge the political elites and the business elites to discuss issues of the economy.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited