Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that the Secretary to the Ondo State Government, Mr. Ifedayo Abegunde, has resigned his appointment.
Abegunde, popularly known as Abena, tendered his resignation letter on Monday morning.
He was however silent on why he opted to quit when Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, is undergoing treatment for COVID-19.
Speaking in a telephone chat with The Nation, Abegunde confirmed he has tendered his resignation letter.
“I have left Akeredolu’s government through a resignation letter effective today,” he stated.
Abegunde said he would talk more on why he left at a press briefing later today
Sources however said he left the Akeredolu’s administration to contest as a Deputy Governor to one of the All Progressives Congress((APC) Governorship aspirants, Segun Abraham
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]