“Former Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho says he wants to return to management in the summer, but is waiting for the right project.”
The Portuguese, 56, has been out of labor since he was sacked by United in December.
Mourinho says he has turned down “three or four” job gives and is at the moment “preparing” for the subsequent one.
“I would like to be back in the summer in June for a new club and a new pre-season,” he informed BeIn Sports.
“I know exactly what I don’t want. I know what I want, in terms of not the specific club but the nature of the job, the dimension of the job.”
Mourinho was linked with a return to former membership Real Madrid earlier than the European champions re-appointed Zinedine Zidane.
The former Porto, Chelsea and Inter Milan boss says he misses “nothing at all” however is “not on holiday or bored with nothing to do”.
“I am working, preparing myself for the next one,” he added.
However, Mourinho did rule out taking a job with a nationwide crew.
The former Manchester United, Chelsea, Inter Milan, Porto and Real Madrid boss says he’s unlikely to maneuver into worldwide soccer as a result of he prefers the extra frequent teaching interplay of the membership sport.
“I don’t think so. I like daily football, daily work, many competitions. I like matches and I want to stay in football club level,” he mentioned.
– Daily Trust
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal