Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide have called on the Igbo people in general to use the celebration of the 86th Posthumous Birthday of the late Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu to show commitment in actualizing 2023 presidency.
This is even as the group observed the Posthumous Birthday at Ojukwu Bunker in Umuahia Abia State, with prayers sessions and Short speeches.
“We are comfortable to celebrate His Life filled with bravery and Uncommon Courage to stand up for Justice and fairness as the best way to immortalized his ideas for a better society for all Nigerians”, OYC said in a statement.
“We urge Igbos to use the 86th Birthday of Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu to close Ranks and show commitment towards actualizing 2023 Igbo Presidency Project, nothing that in 2003 and 2007 Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Contested for the President of Nigeria Under APGA to demonstrate that he believes that every Igbo man should aspire to be the President of Nigeria Just like himself.
“We used this occasion banned any Igbo Elder or statesman from speaking in public against the actualization of a Nigerian President of Igbo stock in 2023, irrespective there are freedom of speech and expression, but any anti igbo Presidency Project comments credited to any Elder will attract heavy sanctions, as we can not accommodate sabouters amongst us.
PAY ATTENTION TO : Tension as Helicopter Carrying Bolivian President Makes Emergency Landing
“Igbo Youths laud Her Excellency, Ambassador Iyom Bianca Ojukwu,an inestimable Jewel of Igbo Nation,Urge her to Continue to florish and shine as light of the Ojukwus, and Igbo leaders should reposition APGA, or the party will go into extinction after 2021, as the soul of APGA had been infested with accusations of corrupt practices and original ideas had departed from the Party,
RECOMMEND FOR YOU : Trump First Impeachment Transcripts Go Public As White House Hardens Position
“We believe that there should be total cleansing and sanitation in the Party to get rid of bad eggs for a fresh breath or if not, the current leadership had prepared for the final burial of APGA in 2021.
Got A News, Press Release or Sponsored Publication? Send It To Us Via Email: [email protected]
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]