Wike Sack Rivers Environment Commissioner for insubordination
The Rivers state Commissioner for Environment, Igbiks Tamuno has been sacked.
He was sacked by Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, who directed the sacked commissioner to submit all government documents and properties in his possession to the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Environment.
The commissioner’s sack was contained in a statement issued by the special assistant to the governor on media, Kelvin Ebiri, on Tuesday.
Although no reason was given for Tamuno’s sacking, our correspondent learnt that the commissioner, who was presiding over a media conference on soot and air quality in the state, rushed out of the briefing and asked his Permanent Secretary to hold fort.
Wike Sack Rivers Environment Commissioner, who is next ?
But a reliable source , who doesn’t want his name to be on print, said the Commissioner for Environment was sack due to insubordination to the Governor.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021