Following the gradual returning of Christians in Nigeria to churches, a man has advised that testimonies should not be given this period.
According to twitter user Agboola Peter, giving testimonies in church with details of how one made money during his COVID-19 is an automatic invitation to Kidnappers.
His tweet reads ;
Don’t give testimonies in CHURCH with details of how you make MONEY or acquiring priced ASSETS during this COViD-19.
You may acquire a kidnapping value.
REMEMBER: The Church is a mixed crowd of people with different purpose, especially in this period.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021