Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, on Friday, made this known in a piece titled, The Buhari International Community Knows’ published on his website on Friday.
HOT NEWS : Court Dismisses Case Against Senator Abbo after he was Filmed Slapping a Nursing Mother in a Sex Toy Shop
Adesina explained that world leaders like President Xi Jinping of China, former American President Barack Obama and his successor, Donald Trump, see Buhari as “a gift to the Nigerian nation”.
He wrote, “For those of us who travel with the President round the world, it is a sheer delight to see how the Nigerian Leader is venerated and held in high esteem by the international community.
Never to be forgotten are the words of the President of Portugal, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, when he met with President Buhari at the sidelines of the 74th United Nations General Assembly in New York, United States of America, in September 2019.”
DON’T WANT TO MISS : How dare you, your time is short – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome slams FG for limiting the duration of services due to Coronavirus
“Inviting the Nigerian President to Euro-African Forum that his country was to host, de Sousa said, ‘Please come and declare the event open, even if it’s for half a day.
We have been waiting for you to visit for three years. Many African leaders have come, but we want Nigeria’.”
“Truly, President Buhari is that Nigerian Leader that is in demand not just in the West African sub-region, where his colleagues virtually compelled him to be Chairman of ECOWAS in July 2018 but in Africa, where he was made Champion of anti-corruption by the African Union, and in the uttermost parts of the world.”
Pay Attention To:
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Kaduna State Independent Electoral Commission Recruitment for Ad-hoc Staff ( KAD SIECOM Recruitment 2021 Portal ) Apply here
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021