Members of the All Progressives Congress must be revalidated and registered before their congresses may take place in Kwara and three other states.
Lai Mohammed, the Minister of Information, made the statement in Ilorin on Saturday.
ALSO READ : Nnamdi Kanu ordered us to bury Ikonso with 2000 human heads, we have 30 already – ESN Commander
Mohammed stated that the Chairman of the party’s National Caretaker Committee, Malam Mai Mala Buni, had given him his total confidence.
“The party chairman has informed us categorically that there will be no congress in Kwara because our state is unique.
“There will be no state congresses in Kwara unless our members are registered and others who were wrongfully disenfranchised by Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq’s machinations are revalidated,” the minister asserted.
He said that two weeks earlier, the national chairman of the caretaker committee promised him that the party’s national working committee saw Kwara state as a special circumstance, and that no congress would be held unless new members were registered and revalidation exercises were carried out.
He was addressing during the launch of the state APC’s integrity group, led by Bashir Omolaja Bolarinwa, at 26, Reservation Road, Tanke in Ilorin.
“Two weeks ago, myself, Professor Shuiab Oba Abdulraheem, and Mukanma were in Abuja, where we met Governor Mai Mali Buni,” the minister said.
” Abdulrazaq is still to answer for N70m being the balance of money he single-handedly collected from friends for the bye election that propelled Hon. Tunji Olawuyi Ajulo into the House of Representatives,” Lai remarked, referring to the simmering campaign donations in the state APC.
“I used all of the money to support all four elections in Kwara that resulted in the APC being the ruling party.”
He challenged the public to question the governor about his role in the election that put him in power.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)