WHO to partner Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN)
Few Days after video of a Cameroonian medical doctor identified as Kameni Pierre claiming to have been healed of Coronavirus by Prophet TB Joshua via his church channel, Emmanuel TV went viral, the World Health Organization (WHO) has reacted to a viral video.
Kameni Pierre, a gynaecologist and obstetrician disclosed that he got infected with Coronavirus and recieved his healing after he called in for prayers during an interactive programme on Emmanuel TV from the isolation center he was placed in.
According to Pierre, he displayed his result and ‘vomited out’ the disease while receiving prayers from the Nigerian Pastor.
Speaking on the matter after he was questioned about the spiritual healing by Cameroonian journalist, Simon Ateba during an interactive media session, the WHO Director-General, Dr. Tedros Ghebreyesus said faith and science should “go together”.
“We know many religious leaders who would really advise their followers to follow their faith and at the same time use science. The two do not contradict; they go together… We will call on all religious leaders to be in this fight and save lives.”
WHO Executive Director of Health Emergencies, Dr Michael Ryan on his own part expressed readiness of the international health agency to collaborate with bodies like The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) to advance the fight against Coronavirus.
“Certainly, spiritual leadership is very important in a time like this.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Frsc Recruitment 2021 July/August Form Portal | Apply Here | FRSC recruitment Login Portal
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE