Nigerian OAP and vlogger, Toke Makinwa has asked people to show her where to to join the Close legs association.
The hashtag started after Nigerian men formed a group called #StingyMenAssociation in order to block the habit of spending on women.
This led to women forming their own group called #StingyWomenAssociation as they use the hashtag to counter the group formed by men.
Seeing the hashtag, Toke in solidarity with the women association asked how she can sign up.
Taking to Twitter, she wrote; “This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association #Wemoveeee”
Meanwhile Twitter users have reacted to her tweet, as some men drag her for saying she wants to join the stingy women association.
See some of the tweets below;
This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association #Wemoveeee
— Toke Makinwa (@tokstarr) January 12, 2021
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Current Job Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Digital & eCommerce Talent Pool Recruitment 2021
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC Recruitment 2021
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org