It is no exaggeration to say that in today’s world, persons who do not utilise WhatsApp are extremely unusual!
Even if you use WhatsApp on a daily basis, you may be unaware of some of its functions. We’ll look at how to do it in this article.
ALSO READ : RED ALERT : How to Secure your WhatsApp Account
Some group chats may bother you, sometimes you can click menu button – mute button – group name.
WhatsApp will automatically show the last time Whats App was used, just click on Settings – Account – Privacy – Last seen option and click the Nobody button to turn it off.
If you press and hold on the chat menu, it will appear on the home screen as a shortcut.
You can click on Settings – Chat Settings – Media auto download option to prevent photos and video from being downloaded automatically on WhatsApp.
All you have to do is press and hold the SMS and tap the icon (i) to see the exact time to read your SMS.
Do not uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp Wizard when replacing SIM cards. Alternatively, you can use the new number in Settings – Account – Change number option.
Chat archiving This is a way to temporarily hide and then use a specific chat. All you have to do is press and hold on the chat you want to hide and click on the archive chat button.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Accounts Payable Officer
- Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme 2021
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Ongoing Job recruitment at International Breweries Plc (Anheuser-Busch InBev)
- Dangote Oil Refinery Recruitment for Security Operative
- Lagos State Teacher Recruitment Form 2021 is out