“For Central states, intermittent rains are expected over this region in the morning hours.
“Later in the day, there are prospects of rains over Jos, Bauchi, Abuja, Lafia, Yola, Mambilla Plateau, Lokoja, Lafia, Makurdi and Gombe axis with day and night temperatures of 24 to 31 degree Celsius and 16 to 23 degee Celsius,” NiMet said.
Acording to the agency, cloudy conditions are expected over southern states in the morning hours.
NiMet forecasts moderate rains over the region during the afternoon/evening hours with day and night temperatures of 29 to31 degree Celsius and 21 to 23 degree celsius.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]