Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has Made Revelations of What Tinubu Offered him in their meeting in London
Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers State, asserts that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the APC’s presidential candidate, gave him a senate ticket during their meeting in London, United Kingdom.
This information was provided by Wike to the media on Friday morning.
In an effort to address the problem raving the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP the Rivers Governor organised the chat with Newsmen in Portharcourt.
Wike claims that he did not purchase a senatorial form and instead ran in the presidential primary because he wanted to be the candidate.
“I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate.
Wike Response to What To what Tinubu offered him
I declined Tinubu’s offer to serve in the Senate because “I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial forms alongside presidential forms.”
That is the latest NewsOnline Today on what Tinubu offered Governor Nyesom Wike, Rivers State Governor
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers