Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ukaatu, who once advised women to find a shield over themselves, which she believes can be found only from man, has told single ladies what to do if they cant find a man to marry them at age 38.
The actress and single mother of one is of the opinion that having a kid outside marriage, is the way out.
She made this known in interview with Sun News, asserting that if no husband is forth coming, women should try as much as possible to be pregnant and have a child.
“6yrs ago, I fell pregnant with my damsel, and friends advised that I should get rid of her and move on with my career. I asked myself which career will be better than having a child that I can call mine.
”Then I decided to keep her. Now, she has grown to someone I can gist with. Someone that I would look at and never back down on my pursuit for greatness,” she said.
She continued dishing out a piece of advice for women;
“If at 38, 39 and you are not married yet and you don’t have a child of your own, it is such a pity for you as a woman.
”Try as much as possible to be pregnant and have a child. Women don’t have time. At 35, some have already gone into Menopause.
”I do hear people say having a child or children outside wedlock is a sin. Don’t worry don’t be the judge.
”Those same people that you fear would mock you when you have kids out of wedlock would also be there to make jest of you when the days are dark.”
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State