The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday served President Muhammdu Buhari quit notice at its presidential campaign rally in Ilorin, Kwara State.
Director General of the Atiku/Obi Campaign Organisation and President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki said the All Progressives Congress (APC)-led government has failed in all facets of governance.
He asked Nigerians to vote out Buhari and the APC in next year’s general elections, adding that the APC had failed to deliver on all its 2015 campaign promises.
According to Saraki: “APC promised Nigeria a lot of things. They promised us security, at a time we had security problem only in the North East, but now it has extended to North Central, and even the North West. APC has failed because security has worsened.
“People are dying of hunger because the economy has gone terribly bad. They have also failed in fighting corruption. The hunger is serious in the country today. Nigeria is today the world’s poverty capital. We need a president that will fix the economy, create jobs and unite Nigerians.”
Nigerians what do you think. Can you trust PDP with your Vote?
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022