Former Abia Governor, Orji Kalu on Tuesday said he visited former Head of State, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida to seek support for the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari.
He disclosed that in his response, IBB told him that he was contemplating whether to support Buhari in 2019.
Kalu told newsmen that President Buhari deserved a second term because he represents hope for the country.
He said: “I am in Minna to campaign for President Buhari because I have seen a lot of PDP people trooping in to visit IBB and I felt we should not be left behind.
“I have come to have a heart-to-heart talk with the former President and convince him why he should allow and support President Buhari to finish his second tenure.
Don’t Miss: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu’s location finally reveals
“His reaction was blue and white, we have discussed and he said he was thinking about it. February 16 is still a long way to go and we will continue talking; however, it is a positive reaction.
“President Buhari is already in half time now, he has played four years and in soccer, you have 90 minutes game, he has played 45 minutes and we are appealing to Nigerians to give him another 45 minutes to play. It would make more sense and would be very nice”.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited