My people are suffering, hunger, high rate of unemployed youth, bad roads and federal neglect despite the effort they made towards making Buhari president. The Urhobo, itsekiri and Isoko nation who work tirelessly in 2015 are now being neglected by the APC government while those who never work for Buhari but work massively to make sure Goodluck Jonathan wins are enjoying from where they did not sow.
It's very clear that Delta Central and Delta South senatorial district are dominated by the Urhobos and itsekiri respectively, are left without no portfolio to appreciate them for their efforts. Delta north who are in the minority and who never work for Buhari gain everything. I can't fathom the reason Delta North was given two vita position (Minister of petroleum and Governor of CBN) yet the Urhobos and Isoko who are of the majority are left with nothing.
Does it mean no qualified Urhobo and Isoko Sons and Daughters that can occupy any vita position in APC Buhari led government?. We must rise and stand against this oppression imposed on my people. Delta north are not still satisfied, yawning for another post yet no one is talking. Even the Urhobos are the one playing this music and dancing towards it. My people, don't you feel the Urhobo, Isokos and the itsekiris are being neglected? I stand to be corrected if I am wrong from my insertion.
Buhari and those who recommend Delta North for those vita appointment made a very big mistakes and they must apologize to Delta Central and Delta South, cause Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu and Godwin Emefiele are very selfish and self-centered. They have not impact the life of Deltans. They even cause more trouble for my people by increasing high rate of militancy as allenged by Niger Delta Group.
The Urhobos, Isoko and itsekiri Nation must unite and brings development to my people.
I am always
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august