My people are suffering, hunger, high rate of unemployed youth, bad roads and federal neglect despite the effort they made towards making Buhari president. The Urhobo, itsekiri and Isoko nation who work tirelessly in 2015 are now being neglected by the APC government while those who never work for Buhari but work massively to make sure Goodluck Jonathan wins are enjoying from where they did not sow.
It’s very clear that Delta Central and Delta South senatorial district are dominated by the Urhobos and itsekiri respectively, are left without no portfolio to appreciate them for their efforts. Delta north who are in the minority and who never work for Buhari gain everything. I can’t fathom the reason Delta North was given two vita position (Minister of petroleum and Governor of CBN) yet the Urhobos and Isoko who are of the majority are left with nothing.
Does it mean no qualified Urhobo and Isoko Sons and Daughters that can occupy any vita position in APC Buhari led government?. We must rise and stand against this oppression imposed on my people. Delta north are not still satisfied, yawning for another post yet no one is talking. Even the Urhobos are the one playing this music and dancing towards it. My people, don’t you feel the Urhobo, Isokos and the itsekiris are being neglected? I stand to be corrected if I am wrong from my insertion.
Buhari and those who recommend Delta North for those vita appointment made a very big mistakes and they must apologize to Delta Central and Delta South, cause Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu and Godwin Emefiele are very selfish and self-centered. They have not impact the life of Deltans. They even cause more trouble for my people by increasing high rate of militancy as allenged by Niger Delta Group.
The Urhobos, Isoko and itsekiri Nation must unite and brings development to my people.
I am always
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- 2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at Dufil Prima Foods Plc
- LGA Coordinators at Development Alternatives Incorporated ( Nationwide)
- Federal Government Vacancies at The Federal University of Petroleum
- Resources, Effurun (FUPRE)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2020 ( Nationwide 16 Positions)
- Academic and Non-academic Positions at Caleb University
- Massive Recruitment at Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo for Teaching And Non Teaching Staff
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Bank of Industry Recruitment ( Latest Jobs In Nigeria )
- Rivers State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 (60 Positions)
- Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Food Concepts Plc
- Rivers State Ministry of Education MassiveRecruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]