We’re working with the UN to seize parts of Nigeria from Buhari’s control
Professor Wole Soyinka, a Nobel Laureate, has called on the United Nations to intervene and take control of parts of the country, claiming that President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime has failed to meet its obligations under international law.
Read Also: Kebbi State Senator’s Son killed In Kaduna
Mr Soyinka claimed that the international community “has the right and responsibility to declare sections of the country as UN protectorates,” urging the UN to do a “Namibia” and protect certain parts of the country.
Read Also: President Buhari has added value to various aspects of Nigerians’ lives – Amaechi Shakes Tables
At a Lagos event on Friday, Mr Soyinka declared, “We are calling on the United Nations to intervene and stop this slave trade.”
He explained that when UN protocols and conditions are broken and signed by a country, that country has failed to live up to its obligations.
# We’re working with the UN to seize parts of Nigeria from Buhari’s control
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022