IPOB, the Indigenous People of Biafra, threatened Fulani herders in Enugu State on Thursday to kill farmers.
IPOB promised to teach them a lesson in their native language.
Also Read : Breaking: Top Police Officer slumps, Dies
Herdsmen ambushed residents, destroying hectares of farmland and leaving many people missing.
The attack was linked to threats made by herdsmen, who were said to blame IPOB’s leader, Nnamdi Kanu, for their actions.
IPOB’s spokesman, Emma Powerful, reacted by calling the renewed attack “barbaric.”
Powerful said in a statement that the attack exposed Nigerian security agencies as hypocrites who are compromised as a result of the attack.
“The renewed barbaric and unprovoked attacks on different communities in Enugu State by Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen have once again exposed the hypocrisy of the compromised Nigeria military, police, and other security agencies supervising the op,” the statement reads.
“The same double-faced and Fulani-controlled Nigerian security agencies that are hunting for ESN operatives are also keeping an eye on Fulani herdsmen as they continue their killing spree across Biafra territory.
“Rather than putting an end to these genocidal attacks against innocent Biafrans, Nigeria’s compromised and complicit security agencies enjoy hunting down and killing our volunteers who are defending our ancestral land. The unchallenged massacre of innocent Biafrans in Ehamufu, Enugu State, on Wednesday morning is yet another confirmation of the Nigerian security agencies’ criminal role in the Fulani’s evil agenda in Nigeria.
“The barbaric attacks on the helpless people of Eha-amufu and Ogbuji communities in Isi-use local government have demonstrated that Nigerian soldiers’ sole agenda in Biafraland is to divert attention away from the ESN and IPOB, allowing Fulani herders to continue their land grabbing and atrocities against Biafran communities.
“As a result, we, the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, IPOB, want to remind the Fulani jihadists posing as herders and their accomplices in crime that they will not succeed in Biafra land as long as we exist. Our valiant soldiers will once again instruct them in the only language they comprehend. We’ve done it before, and they’ve confirmed it, so we’ll do it again.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)