WECO Systems International Limited is an data and Communications Technology (ICT) firm that has been working in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold companion and our company headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our expertise and buyer base spans throughout the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the financial system.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: HR Operations Officer
- Assist with everyday operations of the HR features and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative assist to Human Resources executives
- Compile and replace worker data (arduous and mushy copies)
- Process documentation and put together experiences referring to personnel actions (staffing, recruitment, coaching, grievances, efficiency evaluations and so forth)
- Coordinate HR tasks (conferences, coaching, surveys and so forth)
- Deal with worker requests relating to human sources points, guidelines, and laws
- Assist in payroll preparation by offering related information (absences, bonus, leaves, and so forth)
- Communicate with public companies when crucial
- Properly deal with complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct preliminary orientation to newly employed workers
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and replace our database.
Job Title: Human Resource and PayRoll Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Report to: HR Manager
- To deal with full spectrum of payroll for 150 individuals.
- To carry out all kinds of payroll processing actions, together with computing wages, bonus, allowances, claims and extra time funds, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing advance funds and processing new employed and terminations.
- Update and keep worker’s data within the system eg: primary wage, positions, transfers, promotions and private particulars.
- To guarantee payroll practices are in compliance to the Nigerian Legislative and well timed submission of statutory associated doc.
- To guarantee day-to-day payroll associated issues are carried out systematically and meticulously.
- Generate related payroll experiences based on timeline.
- Handle and resolve queries on payroll issues together with present payroll associated data for audit goal to auditors.
- Handle all IR issues,misconduct and disciplinary matter together with conduct counselling to worker.
- To contain in HR actions, steady enchancment projected when required.
- Undertake different duties as assigned by administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in HR
- Vast use of Microsoft Applications with 70% data of working with excel spreadsheet.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the topic of the mail
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.
CHECK THIS ALSO : Waone Limited : Recruitment for a Marketing Manager
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)